Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Remember me?

Well, lucky readers (all one of you), I think I may be back. I was on sabbatical for awhile there. What have I been up to, you ask? Along with attempting to maintain some thinly-veiled semblance of sanity, I started school again. A master's program in counseling. Funny, huh? The person who probably is in the most need of counseling is soon going to be counseling others?

Takes one to know one, right?

Hey, if nothing else, it is one free night a week without kids. And I'm learning. And stuff.

Here's the thing. I'm doing the stay-at-home thing for now. But I don't want to do it forever. Not that there's anything wrong with doing it forever. It's just- I've tried it on. I can squeeze myself into it for awhile. But long term, I gotta shed the weight and put my old clothes back on.

You feel me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! And of course I remember you. Rock on.