Saturday, August 30, 2008

Targeting Constipation

Could Target be the magic bullet cure for constipation? My bowels tell me this is so.

Fo' real. I don't know what it is about that place. Every time I step into SuperTarget to do my weekly grocery shopping, the urge strikes.

I chalked it up to mere coincidence the first few times. But at this point, it can be no coincidence. It is virtually guaranteed that I will have to abandon cart within ten minutes of arrival.

I always wonder if the security guys are watching me from above. "That lady again. Can't she do that before she gets here?"

If you don't believe me, try it out. And then let me know.

Maybe it's just me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is there a book section? (We don't have Target) I always get the urge where books are sold. Heh.